|Every Sunday A Psalms: Love With Victory
Daily Devotions: by Christina Farris
Today is April 16, 2017 Easter/Resurrection Day. Up from the grave Christ arose from the grave. With Christ resurrection it made him High Priest even above Aaron. He was international High Priest over the world. Our nation has that defines the right way of living. Living way that is correct way of living, a standard for war, and standard for many things. Yet the Lord has one standard and it comes by the writing of the his laws on our hearts upon salvation by the Holy Spirit. The gifts of spirit flowing from each believer. The gifts of the Holy Spirit flowing first from Jesus, who descended into hell and would rise up to sit in the heavenlies, after setting the captives free in hell. And Jesus would also give gifts to his children tell we all grow up into unity of faith.
As the priest were consecrated to the Lord, a standard arose or instructed for the priesthood. Not everyone would qualify that enter the priesthood, because mercy and love must be demonstrated in ones life by the Holy Spirit. In other words the anointing of God was his Spirit to show compassion, though the physical anointing of the oil being pour on the head of Aaron, was physical act, it represented the power of the Holy Spirit to teach us love and compassion.
Jesus was appointed and anointed to love. He was appointed to priest the priest to take care of the sacrifice for sin, but anointed to demonstrate love. He would be the only one that could live up to the roll of the ability to forgive mankind for crucifying him on the cross for sin. He would be our atonement for sin, and our forgiver. The truth is must of us will never live up to the ability to love despite what others do to us. It would take an act of the Holy Spirit in ones life. Even I can not live on my own that ability to love the way Christ love and forgave me of my sins, it would and does take the power of the Holy Spirit and I am not God. Neither is any minister or preacher around, but as a child of God we are called to share and to minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ and by His gifts from His Spirit do we serve with love with the compassion of God the Father and Lord Jesus Christ, until we all grow in the unity of faith. Remember Christ rose for a purpose to have and show victory over the Devil, over sin, and over the grave. Jesus rose to victory from the dark domain and lives forever. He is our High Priest and is international High Priest of the world.
Dear Heavenly Father teach us to love beyond measure according to your will for our life. To have the love that you ordained your Son with as he paid the price for our sins crying Father forgive them. As Christ rose to victory he carried the gifts of the Spirit to all people that would believe. Anoint your people to love with compassion, empowering them to love as Christ love each of your children by faith. In Jesus precious name, Amen.
God bless and have a wonderful Easter/Resurrection Day remembering our Lord's resurrection.
Continual Scripture Study for Devotion:Ephesians 4:7-13 KJV
(7) But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
(8) Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
(9) (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
(10) He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
(11) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
(12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
(13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: