|Every Sunday A Psalms: Rejoice In The Lord
Daily Devotions: by Christina Farris
|Psalms 96:1-13 KJV
(1) O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
(2) Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
(3) Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
(4) For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
(5) For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
(6) Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
(7) Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
(8) Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
(9) O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
(10) Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
(11) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
(12) Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
(13) Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
Let us Praise the Lord as we come into His presence with thanksgiving in our hearts this Sunday morning. Let us rejoice that He is a living God, and a God of all creation. He is a God that brought salvation to every man, woman and child. Let us praise the Lord for He is good and His mercy endures forever. Let us not forget to spread the word of Christ to every generation, that they may know that God and His Word is real. That Jesus can live in the heart of man if one will only receive the word of God.
Singing songs of praise is important part of worship, something that is needed in the congregation as well as individually. Never shout Praise the Lord, is like silencing your testimony of faith. It is important to testify of the greatness of God daily and sing songs to Him in serenade of the greatest of God to God. The Father. He is worthy to be praise. Song of praise not only testify how we feel toward God but allows the world to know that God is worthy to be praised.
Dear Heavenly Father we praise and love you for who you are as our Lord and Savior. In Jesus precious name, Amen.