|9/1/2012 recording date. audio/video is 25 minutes
takes a few minutes to load so be patient please. Or
just read ahead. Also the following week it is air on
utube on turtle30cshell channel. Just type in website
name when you got to utube.
Adulteress Nation Go and Sin
I am your host Christina Farris coming live from
turtle30cshell.com. Today I be speaking to you on the
adulteress nation. A nation that seeks not God but its
own desires. Not only are we speaking of a nation but
also the woman caught in adultery. The time to turn
from sin is now. I have typed over two thousand
days. And now I am speaking by audio for 52 weeks
at the least. However I choose to continue to write.
And each week my goaled is to press on for Jesus.
However I am not perfect. Jesus is the only person I
know is without sin, for He is the Son of God coming
down from the Father above through a Virgin name
Mary. Abraham a man of God a friend of God, a
righteous man but not perfect by no means but a
heart towards God. Abraham was a man that chose
to listen to His wife then God and would be the father
of two nations because of this. One Ishmaelite born
by Hagar and the other Israel born by Sarah. Abraham
caught in the very act of Adultery by God. God original
plan one man and one woman, yet Abraham imperfect
had two women.
Galatians 4:21-31 KJV
(21) Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye
not hear the law?
(22) For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the
one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
(23) But he who was of the bondwoman was born
after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by
(24) Which things are an allegory: for these are the
two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which
gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
(25) For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and
answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in
bondage with her children.
(26) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is
the mother of us all.
(27) For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest
not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for
the desolate hath many more children than she which
hath an husband.
(28) Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children
(29) But as then he that was born after the flesh
persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so
it is now.
(30) Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out
the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the
bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the
(31) So then, brethren, we are not children of the
bondwoman, but of the free.
Hagar was a bondswoman a servant of Sarah, who
got to big for her britches because she had a male
child. Yet she was a child of Sarah, who was a
woman of faith, because of Sarah testimony. Sarah
got tired of her husband pestering her about having
children, because she could not conceive. For a weak
moment in time Sarah tempted Abraham and he had a
child by Hagar. A man with permission to commit
adultery. How lucky could Abraham have gotten. Yet
it would be the downfall of his offspring because they
would constantly argue. If someone says they never
argue they are liar. What is nice to know is the
Patriarch’s of faith were not perfect and so today we
begin our lesson in John 8 and I promise we will get
back to Abraham.
John 8:1-11 KJV
(1) Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
(2) And early in the morning he came again into the
temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat
down, and taught them.
(3) And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a
woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her
in the midst,
(4) They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken
in adultery, in the very act.
(5) Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such
should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
(6) This they said, tempting him, that they might have
to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his
finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them
(7) So when they continued asking him, he lifted up
himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin
among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
(8) And again he stooped down, and wrote on the
(9) And they which heard it, being convicted by their
own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at
the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left
alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
(10) When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none
but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are
those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
(11) She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto
her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
The very act of adultery not condemned by Jesus but
condemn by man. Yet God command was simple one
in the garden when Eve was created. If two are going
to be one, they can not be two or three, not in God’s
Genesis 2:21-25 KJV
(21) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall
upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs,
and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
(22) And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from
man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the
(23) And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones,
and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman,
because she was taken out of Man.
(24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his
mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall
be one flesh.
(25) And they were both naked, the man and his wife,
and were not ashamed.
Man corrupts God’s plan all the time, yet God
forgives. Jesus tells the woman caught in Adultery to
go and sin no more. Jesus never justified the sin of
Adultery, but he did not condemn her to death for her
sin. Neither did God condemn Hagar but provide a
water for her in the desert and a place to raise her
son. Why then does the world condemn, because
they know not the love of God. Though God condemn
Adam and Eve to death with there sin in the garden,
He made a way of escape through belief in His Word
which began the first promise of God. Let us look for
a moment at God’s Command to Adam in the garden.
Genesis 2:16-17 KJV
(16) And the LORD God commanded the man,
saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely
(17) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and
evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou
eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
God told Adam if he ate the fruit of the knowledge of
good and evil he would die. Punishment for sin is
death, the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus
Christ our Lord. The word of God spoken from the
beginning. Jesus being the Word of God that became
flesh. Yet the word from God was Adam you will die if
you eat this one particular fruit. With that Eve tempted
by the serpent would tempt Adam and he would eat.
How often God tells us not to sin and we do.
Sometimes we hear what God is saying but because
of our own blindness to the Word God we ignore
what God says. There not one soul exempt from this
truth. Blindness and hardness of the heart causes us
not to see. One can be in a wreck and there will be
several views of those that see the wreck, but
technology of camera’s can not lie what actually
happened. And with those camera’s the truth is seen.
Clip by clip photo’s undoctored, tells the story of what
happened. Scripture the Word of God tells the story of
man’s falling. God Word also tells of God’s salvation
plan. All sin leads to death, but the gift of God is
eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, upon belief.
What will it take you this morning to believe God, and
repent and receive Christ as Lord.
John 8:12-20 KJV
(12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am
the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not
walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
(13) The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou
bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
(14) Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I
bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know
whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell
whence I come, and whither I go.
(15) Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
(16) And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am
not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
(17) It is also written in your law, that the testimony of
two men is true.
(18) I am one that bear witness of myself, and the
Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
(19) Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father?
Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father:
if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father
(20) These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he
taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him;
for his hour was not yet come.
Jesus is the light of the World. He came not to judge,
yet the world judges. Now if Jesus is the Word of God
how does it not judge. For the judgment of God
comes through God’s word. Let us look at another
verses with that same thought.
John 3:17-21 KJV
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to
condemn the world; but that the world through him
might be saved.
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but
he that believeth not is condemned already, because
he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten
Son of God.
(19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come
into the world, and men loved darkness rather than
light, because their deeds were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light,
neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be
(21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that
his deeds may be made manifest, that they are
wrought in God.
Condemnation is that people love evil more then God.
It like the love the love of horror flick over church. It is
the love of seeing crime committed over God. It is the
love of seeing some one injured for your own
enjoyment, like the gladiators in ancient times. It is
seeing destruction over love. Has our society come
so corrupt that they honor pictures of rape over
picture of beautiful sunsets and sunrises. Is criminal
mind so much in our hearts that we care little of what
we do effects others. Jesus is the light of the world.
He opens the heart of man to see truth of the
difference between good and evil. The consequence
of evil and good and not only the consequence but
God made a way of escape called belief. Do we
Jesus goes on say in chapter 8 that he is from above.
He is from above because He is the Word of God.
This angered the Jews. In the eyes of the crowd
Jesus was man and to claim equality of God was
blaspheme. They knew and understood Jesus was
born of woman, but the concept of him being who he
claimed seemed impossible. Yet when on reads Isaiah
and the prophecy surround the virgin birth the stark
reality that Jesus would come not by sex, but by the
Spirit of prophecy, and foretold by prophets in the
book of Isaiah as well as by the angel to Mary, and
vision of God to Joseph.
John 8:21-30 KJV
(21) Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way,
and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins:
whither I go, ye cannot come.
(22) Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because
he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
(23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I
am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this
(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your
sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in
(25) Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And
Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto
you from the beginning.
(26) I have many things to say and to judge of you:
but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world
those things which I have heard of him.
(27) They understood not that he spake to them of
(28) Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted
up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he,
and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath
taught me, I speak these things.
(29) And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath
not left me alone; for I do always those things that
(30) As he spake these words, many believed on him.
Jesus tells the Jews He is from above and they are of
the earth. Adam was created by the dust of the
ground and then placed in the garden. Eve was
created in heaven but from Adam’s rib. Jesus goes on
to say that He speaks of his Father and His Father
word is true. Yet he does not stop there he continues
to talk as if he talking of His death on the cross. He
said not until you lifted up the Son of man that you will
know I am He. Now we talked about the serpent in
John chapter three a few weeks back in an audio
called Lifting up the Serpent and Lifting up the Son of
Man. Now when Jesus was lifted up the ground
shook and the veil was ripped and the sky darkened
about the sixth hour. The Jews knew then who Christ
was when the people came out of the graves. When
this occurred, the Jews no longer doubted that the
Messiah had come. No doubt there was a mixture of
weeping and joy until Christ appeared resurrected
from the grave. Now there were those that believed
upon hearing Jesus speak, yet not all.
John 8:31-47 KJV
(31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed
on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my
(32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall
make you free.
(33) They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and
were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou,
Ye shall be made free?
(34) Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto
you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
(35) And the servant abideth not in the house for
ever: but the Son abideth ever.
(36) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall
be free indeed.
(37) I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek
to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
(38) I speak that which I have seen with my Father:
and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
(39) They answered and said unto him, Abraham is
our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were
Abraham's children, ye would do the works of
(40) But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told
you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not
(41) Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to
him, We be not born of fornication; we have one
Father, even God.
(42) Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father,
ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came
from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
(43) Why do ye not understand my speech? even
because ye cannot hear my word.
(44) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of
your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the
beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there
is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he
speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of
(45) And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me
(46) Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say
the truth, why do ye not believe me?
(47) He that is of God heareth God's words: ye
therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Jesus goes on to tell the people that if they would
follow after Him they would be his disciples. This
angered Jews for they said we have Abraham. And
Jesus replied if you were children of Abraham you
would do the things Abraham did. This does not
mean adultery, this is talking about the faith of
Abraham. Abraham believed God and looked for the
day of the Messiah. Yet they understood not who the
Messiah was and asked if Jesus was really greater
then Abraham. They too called God Father, yet it did
not make Jesus any more special to them calling God
Father. They understood not Jesus words. That He
was from above and they were from below. They
understood not that He was the light of the world a
title also given to Jehovah God.
Psalms 84:11 KJV
(11) For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD
will give grace and glory: no good thing will he
withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Jesus is our love letter from God. Jesus was the
word from God. No other preacher can claim that.
They can claim they have the comforter in their hearts
that leads and guides them. Yet they still have all the
human frailties. Jesus being who he was could not
fail. Yet his humanity is seen in the garden before His
death, when He ask God to remove the cup, yet his
prayer was not my will, but thine be done. Death of
the word of God would bring about chaos and
anarchy, yet it coming back to life would bring about
structure and eternal life. Now if we believe Jesus is
the Son of God, the Lord from heaven, we receive
eternal life. If we love God we will obey Him. If we are
His children we will follow Him. If not eternal life is in
the pit and the grave, for even the devil believes and
trembles, but his eternal home is the fiery pit that hell
is cast into.
Do any of us have faith as Abraham had? Did any of
us have faith in God? We know by the transfiguration
in John that Abraham was in heaven with God.
Abraham believed God’s word, but was tempted like
every man and failed like every man. Jesus was
tempted, yet He did not fail. Yet Abraham believed
God and it was credit to Him as righteousness. Now if
we believe Jesus that same is applied. We are
consider righteous by faith, not by works. Our works
probably in many cases condemn us, yet if we love
God we will obey Him. What laws are God’s? The law
to love the Lord thy God and to love thy neighbor has
thyself. The summary of the ten laws of God that was
written with His own hand on stone, that is written on
the heart of every believer.
Abraham a harlot when he slept with Hagar, but God
still blessed the children of Hagar as well as Israel.
They multiplied even when they did not believe. If we
believe we must do something that is love God and
love others as ourselves, otherwise we are children
of the devil, who believe not and obey not.
John 8:48-59 KJV
(48) Then answered the Jews, and said unto him,
Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a
(49) Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour
my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
(50) And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that
seeketh and judgeth.
(51) Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my
saying, he shall never see death.
(52) Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know
that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the
prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying,
he shall never taste of death.
(53) Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which
is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest
(54) Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is
nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom
ye say, that he is your God:
(55) Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and
if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto
you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
(56) Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and
he saw it, and was glad.
(57) Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet
fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
(58) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto
you, Before Abraham was, I am.
(59) Then took they up stones to cast at him: but
Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going
through the midst of them, and so passed by.
Jesus hid himself and passed right through the
crowd, despite there continual arguing. The only way
for a church not to argue is not to have sinners in it.
Which means the body of Christ within the church is
in perfect unity or unity where they choose not to
argue. No church is perfect and all churches have
disagreements. That is part of having many people
from different backgrounds and the language barrier
because of the individual language. Yet the Word of
God though it divides, also unifies people by the Holy
Spirit. When people pray and seek God that destroys
division if they obey. Christ split the crowd and
passed by though some picked up stones to stone
Him. The dividing line is formed when people choose
to obey or not obey God. Disobedience is a form of
adultery against God. Where do you stand?