by Christina Farris
There is a problem in our land when it decides scary things are cool, that evil in general is cool. When the holiday of Halloween is thought to be fun and games. When the idea of blood and gore is thought to be funny or something to be made fun of. When bodily injury is thought to be laughed at because of someone stupidity, or because of the actions of harm from another. Yet in some groups of people laughing at evil is the solution to dealing psychological with blood and gore of society. Yet let evil happen to you and see if you are laughing.
God allows evil to exist, but he does not agree with it. Man's ways were evil according to Genesis 6 is the reason for the flood. God never approved of evil actions though he is a destructive corrector. When is God's wrath displayed when evil reach the heighth of heaven. When evil reach to the point it could almost touch God's holiness, then God turns his wrath on man to teach man the evilness of their ways. To teach them their ways are corrupt.
by Christina Farris
Only you can prevent forest fires is what Smokey the Bear always said in school when I was growing up. Sparky had not been made or fire department clowns. Yet there are many brave men and women that fight fire every day. There are fire fighters that help lost kittens out of trees, or rescue a animal from a burning building. Brave men and women even rescue humans too. They rescue a drowning victim, or cut a person from a car. Fire fighters are just like you and me. They have families, homes, and dreams. They are the unspoken heros not glorified like our nation veterans. Many feel it is part of the job to be a hero.
There are Christian fire fighters and they put out the flames of the devil, they fight the enemy called Satan, they are men and women like you and me, but they choose to fight against the corruption caused by the devil, by sharing the love of Christ. Christian fire fighting teams have two goals to put the flames of Satan out and see the light of Christ grow with just a spark in lives of individuals. Both human and Christian fire fighters have one goaled, rescue the perishing. One is physical and one is spiritual. Are you the good Samaritan aiding on the side of the road or are you fire fighter for Jesus, rescuing both physically and spiritually with the good news of Christ.
Bullying Way Of The Devilby Christina Farris
If you think bullying is cool, think again, no matter the age it is never cool. In this day and age people might find ganging up on someone is fun, but it only fun and games if everyone is laughing including the target. This month is often thought of a month of evil, or evil doings. Goliathe was the tallest bully, as far as enemies of Israel, but was not the only bully. There were bullies like Haman, and those that plotted against Daniel and his God. Yet the ones who won these battles were God's people. Even Elijah was bully by some 42 children in scripture and God sent a mother bear to consume them. I can not help think if God defender of his people what do we have to be afraid of.
Does God still take care of bullies? The question do humanity deal with bullies different today then yesterday. Some people just ignore the bullies. Elijah was only being made fun of because of his bald head, and I wonder why did God destroy those children because their families had no respect for God's prophet. If we look at our leaders, and things we agree and disagree there is correct way and a wrong way to address these people. They are entitled to some respect. However if they become the bully or a tyrrant the issue comes to when have they cross a line. Ahab cross a line with his wife Jezebel, because they were an evil King and queen. God chose to take them out with prophesy that would later come to pass.
Does God still take care of bullies today. I hope so, but then I hope maybe God's mercy is extended for the saving of their soul. There are times in life bullies deserve a little more then forgiveness. Yet we have to look to the law when it comes to correction, or to God. Sometimes the best solution is prayer and the second solution being examination of the law.
If bullying is preventing someone from feeling safe in our world, then there is a legal problem. If bullying causes someone to want to kill themselves, then it causing psychological abuse. If bullying is causing a child to fear school, home or to wake from nightmares then it psychological abuse. Often with bullies there is physical abuse as well. When is simple teasing no longer teasing when the the person being teased is put in a place of fear or harm, mentally, physically, or emotionally.
Truth be told sometimes prayer is the first action of a believer, but sometimes God does not change the course of events when it comes to bullying for a time. Christ was bullied while on trial, he was mocked, beaten, his beard plucked out, a crown of thorns placed on his head and so forth. Yet Christ on the cross cried "Father forgive them". There is a fine line between being a pacifist and taking legal action. God not only forgave but raised his Son up so we could know his forgiving power. To let us know that Jesus had the power to take away the sins of the world and bury them, upon belief in HIm. God will one day judge mankind and no long forgive. God has our judge is merciful, but in truth, there is a line that man is breaking. That realm of being broken is when it is evil and actions have evil intent. In today's world with freedoms of our constitution in America we should never have to deal with abuse of faith, abuse of sexuality, mental or physical abuse. Yet, it continues in our world, sometimes to harm and sometimes even to death. There is abuse that can be controlled by our laws, and some abuse that just ignored. Where is the line drawn. However do not take the law into your own hands to solve the issue. However even I will admit sometimes when a person fights back in society, it makes the crowd cheer, but not the law or God. Chose where the battle ends, and where it can not be crossed. Take action through prayer, and through the law. Use rational thinking and not the first reaction of retaliation.
Christ way is love and forgiveness, the continual action of forgiveness often causes others to be shameful for their actions over time. Yet there has to be heart change, and sometimes our actions helps in the heart change of another. When a person can indentify with the person they are abusing, something changes within them, perhaps compassion, and perhaps knowledge that what they do is wrong.
Praying For Our Nation Year Round!
by Christina Farris 4/01/2020
The world and our nation needs continual prayer. I only had one picture in the card section in the National Prayer section that really should be a global prayer section.Dear Heavenly Father
1. help our nation, our counties and our towns including our leaders and individuals in our nation and places around the world enabling not just our missionaries, but our global leaders.
2. Lord help our nations fight globally for victory over diseases and things that divide our country that are negative to society. It not just about praying for people to be saved, yet it is one the first things we ask you for, that you will heal the world spiritual, by enable all to believe in your name.
3. Lord help people to work together to resolve global, economic and health issues. To work as a global team for the betterment of society.
4. Lord during this crisis let it be not just our land, and area, but a tool to teach each other around the globe. Lord strengthen medical teams both rescue, emergency room, hospitals, doctors and nursing in every care unit around the globe and the hospital ships on our shores, that are station to help with pandemics as well as tents and other places set up to help in crisis situation.
5. Lord we pray for the war of illegal drugs will be put to a rest within our own borders to expand the globe against the slavery of drugs used to only to make a person delusional and high.
6. Lord if you not going to heal miraclously, help those that have knowledge to make better drugs to be made to treat and heal.
7. Lord if you are not going to give us the miracle of immediate deliverance, then help science and technology to gain the knowledge to cure disease that only you have been able to heal to mend our land permanently, to give them wisdom and knowledge to bring hope.
Lord never allow us to forget your power of healing and protection in time of crisis of individuals, as well globally. Let us not forget you are always victorious. Let us not forget you are the creator of all creation. In Jesus precious name, Amen.
Things To Do In Hibernation
by Christina Farris 4/01/2020
2.Clean yard and plant a garden
3. Start a family project and individual project.
4. Say a Prayer first of all and read a scripture or two together and individually.
5. Make a prayer list if you do not have one.
7. Plan meals that will last a little longer then usual.
8. Play a game with the family, do not have a board game there is always charades or word game. (look online)
9. Find a good movie or set a television schedule of programs that are both entertaining and learning.
10. Take time out from others and focus on future plans you hope to accomplish.