|Thoughts For Today: Greatest Blessing|
by Christina FarrisThe hope of Christ is the greatest blessing> Are you really ready to meet Jesus. As a believer I ask myself this same question, if tomorrow I die, will I be ready to go home. Have I accomplished all that I desired to do? Have I done the task God laid before Me to do to the best of my ability to allow Him to work fully in my life in every circumstance? And most of all have I rest assured in the promise of God's salvation through Christ Jesus, through repentance of sin, and receiving Him as Savior and Lord? The blessing of salvation is the greatest blessing God gives the believer. Knowing when death comes, we will live with God and Christ forever more.
|Cleaning Up God's World|
by Christina Farris 4/1/2015Earth Day is a time to reflect on God's cleansing process of fire, flood, and storms of all kinds, to simple taking care of our of earth. God commanded us to take care of the world and all the animals. Are we doing just that. Are we taking Care of God's beauty.Genesis 1:27-31 KJV
(27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
(29) And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
(30) And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
(31) And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
|Turtle30cshell Music Pics|
by Christina FarrisJust pics of songs I enjoyed online
|by Brandon Health|
Give Me Your Eyesclick here
|by Laura Story|
I Think Of You click here
|by Casting Crowns|
Courageous click here
|by Jamie Grace|
You Lead click here
|by Kari Jobe|
Steady My Heart click here
|by Kari Jobe|
We Are click here
|by The Crabb Family|
Please Forgive Me click here
Broken Hallelujah click here
|by The Greenes|
Because He Loved Me click here
I'm Bound For The Promise Land click here
|Thought For Today:Learning to Pray In The Battle Field|
Christina Farris 4/6/2015Learning to pray in the battle field, is learning to put your thoughts on God first. Putting Christ before you as you carry His torch of hope and peace.
It is not about running on empty or half full, but running with a full tank of fuel for Jesus. Knowing despite what comes He is on the throne.
It is about learning to listen to God even when we want the steering wheel to do it our own way, instead try it God's way.
It is about studying God's Word if it is available to know what is of God and what is not. To know the difference through prayer and mediating on God's Word. Not everything in scripture is about God, but it is about life and how people react. HOw you react depends on where you are in your faith.
It okay to breakdown, It okay not to have everything line up everytime there is a problem.
Yet it not okay to quit. Do not give up when the battle is in the fore front of your life, get up and take a stand for Jesus. Stand and bow before Christ throne of mercy and grace. Press on.
|Thoughts For Today:|
by Christina Farris 4/1/2015Count Your BlessingsApril is the month of fresh rain. April showers are said to bring forth May flowers. Yet I am also reminded of the song Showers of blessings. How many blessing can you count. How many blessings can you name one by one. The simple fact is the blessing of God begins with God's grace for each of us. God's love for each one of us. God's mercy for each one of us. As we celebrate Easter the first of the month let us thank God for our blessings begining with our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.
Hardest time to thank God for blessings is going through a crisis, but with each hardship, comes its own blessings. If one can learn to see the blessings in hardship, one can find strength of God through the journey of life.
by Christina Farris 4/03/2015What is Easter/Resurrection Day. Everyone loves bunnies, and chickens. Everyone loves the idea of celebration of new life. Recently an uncle died and his daughter had picture of a new baby lying in her arms on facebook. A symbol of the next generation coming along, as well as new life entering this world.With death comes life. Not necessarily, but we know if a tree has a seed and it becomes covered with earth, eventually a new sampling will appear in time. The seed though dead, but with nutritance from the ground and water it comes alive.
Christ came up from the grave. A symbol nof not only victory over the grave, but the life of the word of God that springs forth when covered for a time. If we are baptized in Christ burial we will be resurrected with Him in life. If we bury our sins with Christ upon belief, then the hope of victory beyond the grave is reality, through Christ resurrection of hope to all that believe.
Easter has become a global tradition of faith, but it represents more then one faith. Pagans celebrate new birth without Jesus, the ritual of pagan origins comes from the belief in the goddess of fertility or old Babylon Astrothe. As a Christian merged into the pagan world they changed the pagan celebration to mean new life and rebirth through Christ Jesus, something that was already celebrated among Christian people. Symbolism of fertility is celebration of spring as well. Nothing wrong with celebration of new life, but let us hold to the tradition of what it means for the believers in Christ. Up from the grave Christ arose to newness of life from the grave that is to come for those that are not raptured to meet Jesus before their death.
May you have a blessed Easter/Resurrection Day. Management Christina Farris
|National Administrative/Secretary Day|
by Christina Farris 4/23/2015To all you secretary and administrative personal, I want to thank you for being people who keep our nation's businesses functioning. I did not mean to slight you or myself in this grand day of yesterday but,simply missed it on the calendar. How could I forget you, simple, it is called paperwork and left off the main calendar. You know those things everyone suppose to go by and do not. That one calendar that gets changed in every office by everyone but the person that suppose to be keeping track.
Now I did not mean to slight you any, because of your important work of keeping every business inline. However your role is so important it gets listed in the gifts of God for the church. Consider if it is important to God and the church world it is important also to the business world to make things function as they should. A secretary or boss can not be every part of business successfully, unless it is a small business. If you run it on your own, you know there days you wish for extra hand or foot or even a human presence to help carry the load. If you work independently you know it hard to keep track of everything. I realized today I do not have secretary cards unless they got deleted, I am going to have to do some checking. By next year we will have some new cards up for you to enjoy. But hospital stay earlier this month and out for lunch this week so to speak, i have not had any time. So it is with every thing in life, God is good when He allows business to strive to be able to afford an extra hand. Stive to include many and not just a few. God's business always has always room for one more. Business world always as a job for someone brother in law. The work force. Enjoy your week. And remember you have a special part in the world of business.1 Corinthians 12:4-31 KJV
(4) Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
(5) And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
(6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
(7) But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
(8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
(9) To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
(10) To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
(11) But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
(12) For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
(13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
(14) For the body is not one member, but many.
(15) If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
(16) And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
(17) If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
(18) But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
(19) And if they were all one member, where were the body?
(20) But now are they many members, yet but one body.
(21) And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
(22) Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
(23) And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
(24) For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:
(25) That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
(26) And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
(27) Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
(28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
(29) Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
(30) Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
(31) But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
|Religious Freedom Restoration Acts:Religious intollerance or Religious freedomby Christina Farris 4/3/2015Religious Tolerance is simple really. What the problem is. It is the question of do you go after dark into certain neighborhoods because of crime rate, whether you are a pizza delivery person or not this is a question you ask local businesses. Are you only the baker, or the one doing hosting as well? Are you the flower arranger and need beyond thirty minutes to an hour before things get underway for the wedding or party. Let us think for a minute and think as we must. There are things in business that is a must. One must show courtesy to all customers, even when you like to tell them off. Customers are suppose to be always right even when they are wrong, only if they break the law are they in error. It is like someone trying to sneak out the door with items they have not paid for, only to say whoops I forget my wallet in the car and was trying to get it. What said the sales clerk at the door, "you can not leave the items in the store?" Definitely a crime in progress.|
Here is the point there will always be catering that does not imply hosting, there always will be service that does not imply staying. People deal with nudist colonies, and people that have orgy type parties, that will not participate or even host them but might set up and supply decoration or the catering of food before activities of any kind begining. Homosexual wedding means money not shunning. Yet set up some guidelines for business activity. Give some rules, after all membership clubs do. If you are hosting for someone you disagree with, why not consider supplying unless it something that breaking government laws. By setting your ground rules in place that effect all. They are protection with the law.
Can you refuse to marry someone, that is a right of every minister. It is right not based on sexuality, but on choice to say no. If they marrying under God and do not feel they can ordain the wedding, then they have right to refuse. There are to many alternatives to groups that are not Christian to choose from that those that are Christians that want to segregate their business can do so with following the laws. Even laws that seem injust to faith. Businesses make legal standard for all occassions except friends and family, or things you be willing to do for extra fee. Businesses have been doing this for a long time. It nothing new to mainstreams business world so why should it be to the religious business sector. It called money. It called ethical behavior,and it keeps hatred in check. If you make a law of no kissing while doing business, then you don't have to worry about the sign on the door that says shirts and shoes required. Think again and you will see, that these issues of intollerance are easily handled. Do not let your faith wreck your business, let your faith in God shine throughout your business practice of equality for all.
Indiana and the rest of the good Old USA's Christian Businesses, God bless you and your efforts to keep God on the throne even in business. Remember our mission is to share the love of Christ to all.