|These videos can be found on Youtube.com under the name turtle30cshell. You can also view on the video page if you know how ot work the You tube video player. God bless you.|
I am your host Christina Farris coming live from turtle30cshell.com, Today is April 2, 2017. Today's message Is entitled:
Today's scripture reading comes from:
Mark 13:1-37 KJV
(1) And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
(2) And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
(3) And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
(4) Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
(5) And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
(6) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
(7) And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
(8) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
(9) But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
(10) And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
(11) But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
(12) Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
(13) And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
(14) But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
(15) And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:
(16) And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.
(17) But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
(18) And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
(19) For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
(20) And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
(21) And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
(22) For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
(23) But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
(24) But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
(25) And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
(26) And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
(27) And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
(28) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
(29) So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
(30) Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
(31) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
(32) But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
(33) Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
(34) For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
(35) Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
(36) Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
(37) And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.I have little to say about this passage this morning because it is self explanatory, but there is something i want to take time to note is the study on Ezekiel we have been going through has brought out the point of who the Son of Man being is Christ, but also the son of man being also the government not Jesus. Jesus is perhaps using not only Isaiah, Jeremiah and all the prophets when he speaks of last day, but especially Ezekiel when he talk about the Son of man coming. Who is the son of man but enemy in the case of those that went against Israel and put her into exile, yet the son man was doing the will of God despite he was a devil. Yet the Son man in reference to Christ is in opposition for he came to save that which were lost. Basically there two types of Son of Man. The Savior the one that comes to rescue and other that comes like Jesus, but is really a devil.
We must be aware of our humanity to understand in times of war and tribulation there is no time to really plan escape or capture. There is no time to plan for tornado or storm beyond the warning systems in place around the world. Warnings of heavy rains only warns of potential of flood, but few hear the warnings, for if they did would leave the security of their jobs and go elsewhere if possible? No tribulation is warnings without knowing for sure if and when it will come, but sure in one's life time it will. Birds of prey will come like vultures to rescue only to take to their nest and to make feast of you in some way. When Jesus comes he comes as a protector as a Lord and Savior to all that believe, trust and follow Him in His ways. We know death comes without notice just like the coming of Christ comes without notice. Judgement seat will be before us and reality will be that there is no turning back to retrieve anything, proof or otherwise of one's innocents. The only hope you have is Jesus. Jesus will be your lawyer before God and devil. And the devil will be the prosecutor. He will cry out you are guilty, and Jesus will say I paid it all for you. God will say I forgive you. Not to know God and Jesus is condemnation on judgment day. God will say our guilty, depart from you sinner, and you will be cast in hell.
However this passage is more then just talking about death but also times of destruction and rebuilding. One never knows what life faces, but you have a choice in the present to follow God even through times of hardship and tribulation. You do not know if you will return home, or whether you will get to work. However what you can rest assured in is the security found through Christ Jesus. Are you saved? If not why not? Most people live fairly moral lives. Sin is only the separation between you and God that you have because you refuse to admit your sin and receive Christ as Savior and Lord. Jesus came and died for your sins, burying your sins with his death and coming to life victorious through the resurrection. Whether alive or dead, you are a child of God. If dead, you are with God and if alive you traveling the roads of life, good or bad with God. God does not remove every sorrow or pain. He only promise to save you from you sin and bring you hope of a better day. Giving you hope and faith. To many stories of faith tell how believers became overcomers in life.Yet the only thing we are promised is security through salvation. Paul was stoned, beaten, bitten by snake and ship wreck and not necessarily in that order. Paul talked to kings and queens in palaces, and poor people in the city streets. Yet when it comes down to it, his life was not a bed of roses, but he knew the one that brought all comfort even in storms. If a storm that storm would bring someone else hope because of faith in Christ Jesus.
Who do believe today, the hope found in the Son of God the Savior of the world His name is Jesus, or the son of man that is like a devil that only has the power God gives for a short time? If you want to make Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior today pray this prayer with me with all sincerity of your heart and secure your place in heaven. And if you want to do nothing then you will find a devils hell. Jesus is the only salvation plan that God gives. God is truth and Jesus is the Word of God in the flesh. God's word saves, Jesus is the Spirit of prophesy, but also came as man and will return in his glorified state to earth. Pray with me today, and give yourself the hope of eternity by receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Dear Heavenly Father, I realize I am a sinner and that your Son died for me. I ask you to forgive me of all my sins and for Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I believe that your Son died on the cross for my sins and I believe that you have forgiven me. Thank you in Jesus name. AMEN.
If you prayed this prayer with all sincerity of your heart, you are saved. You are now a christian. God bless you, and now you are a child of God. For more information you can visited my website listed on the end of each pic and the beginning of the video. Remember to stay focus and watch for Christ return. He is our hope, and our salvation. He comes is a cloud.