|These videos can be found on Youtube.com under the name turtle30cshell. You can also view on the video page if you know how ot work the You tube video player. God bless you.|
|I am your host Christina Farris, coming live from turtle30cshell.com today is March 26,2017. |
Today's message is entitled:Giving and Care of the Poor Today scripture reading comes from: Mark 12:38-44 KJV
(38) And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,
(39) And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:
(40) Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.
(41) And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
(42) And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
(43) And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
(44) For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living. Let us begins today message:
It's not unusual to see the poor give of what they have not. They know their time is short unless God intervenes in it. Death comes to the poor due to lack of medicine, or food. There are those that will give their last bubble gum dime to the Lord. See it clear the widow gave out of her want in her poverty. Yet something else is clear there are also minister that will take advantage of the poor. Not only taking their money, but will abuse their authoirty in their life. Thinking they have the right to control and force them into slave labor, because they are their minister.
Most people understand the poor giving their last two coins in their pocket. It happened on more then one occassion and yet God provides. Even the poor know they are observed. Jesus is observing do you think others do not know about the poor giving all they have. Elijah went to a widow woman and asked for a her last piece of bread because he was hungry. God intervene in this widow life, but she had to give the rest of what she had to have a job that during the famine did not end. There was plenty of oil and plenty of flour for the cakes she made til the crisis was over. Her story is in II Kings.
A good prophet knows how to help the poor people and provide work needed for living, but the bad ones only want what they can take. There are ministers only seeking to line their own pockets and know the ones that truly care for the poor. God does not fail the poor, but the ones that are suppose to sometimes do. Sowing seed of faith of money in fertile soil is important to being blessed. There are those with wealth that desire to help. Many giving to hospitals, grocery pantries and place where poor will go to get help. Some do help with hand out straight face to face, but rich choose not to deal directly with them beyond their chariety organizations. It is the cloak that protects them from abusing the poor or the poor taking advantage of their generousity. People of low income do not be ashamed to ask for help but go to the places provided, it suppose to protect you and those who give in more ways then one. God uses these places to help you.