|These videos can be found on Youtube.com under the name turtle30cshell. You can also view on the video page if you know how ot work the You tube video player. God bless you.|
I am your host Christina Farris coming live from Turtle30cshell home, today is Mark 12, 2017
Todays message is entitled:
The Greatest CommandmentToday's Scripture passage comes from: Mark 12:28-34 KJV
(28) And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
(29) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
(30) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
(31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
(32) And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
(33) And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
(34) And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question. The greatest commandment is simple, it the other commandments that get harder. yet the first command to love God. To love is not based on anyone other then your own personal relationship to God. First of all God loves you enough to send either himself or someone to explain he loves you. Second his Spirit speaks to your heart alone his love for you. It not necessary I love you like a lover whisper in the ear. It is the quiet whisper of warning of sin or conviction of sin, to protect you from something harmful. God told Cain he loved him by warning him of danger coming, and then Cain killed his brother. God conviction to the heart is one of love. Man is going to spend eternity in hell without repentance. God convicts the heart of man. Man repents on God's warning, Man has faith in God that with confession God will forgive him, and he continues in the ways of God, he will go to heaven. God made Hell for his angels, not for God or his people. God's people will inherit the earth, not as we know it, but one day we will live in heaven and then again in the New Jerusalem, upon the earth.
To love someone else is sometimes an act of God. Yet it is more to love someone is to love them as you want to be loved, and not how they necessarily act toward you. In other words they throw stones at you do not go and throw stones back. Do not curse someone because they cursed you. Love with the compassion of God, loving them has God loved you by sharing the Gospel both the word of God and the gifts of the Spirit in ministry. God loves you by sending his Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. To pay the price of sin for you and me. Can you love God back today. I am sure you have no desire to live in torment for eternity. If you do not have a desire to spend eternity in hell consider receiving Jesus Christ has Lord and Savior today.
If you pray this prayer with me you will be saved, if you pray it with the sincerity of your heart. Asking God to forgive you of your sin and receiving him into your heart and receiving his salvation plan through Jesus dying on the cross for you sin. You can not pay for your sins, The cost is to great. The only etenity you can afford on your own is hell. Disobedience is the cost of eternity in hell. The cost of receiving Christ is eternity in heaven.
Dear Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins and I recieve Christ as payment for my sins, who died for me because of your great love for me. In Jesus precious name, Amen.
If you prayed this prayer and meant with all sincerity of the heart then you are saved. Welcome to the family of God. You are now a child of God so put on the word of God and act like it, but learning about what it means to be a child of God. Read daily about his love for you in the greatest love letter of all times the Holy Bible. Read a small portion or a lot, learn what it means. Remember Christ rose again, giving you the sweet assurance that you too will spend eternity with God and have eternal life.