|These videos can be found on Youtube.com under the name turtle30cshell. You can also view on the video page if you know how ot work the You tube video player. God bless you.|
Coming live from turtle30cshell.com home I am your host Christina Farris today is March 5, 2017. |
Today's Message is entitled:God Of The Living
Today's Scripture comes from:Mark 12:18-27 KJV
(18) Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying,
(19) Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
(20) Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.
(21) And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.
(22) And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.
(23) In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.
(24) And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
(25) For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
(26) And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
(27) He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. Whose wife is a women who married seven brothers, one after each brother died and then also died but never had any children, ask the Sadducees? First thing to know about the Sadducees they were a religious sect that did not believe in the possibility of a resurrection. There questions were to intrap Jesus. They wanted to know according to the law whose wife was the woman with seven husbands at the time of the resurrection? Jesus said that the dead are not given in marriage, but are like the angels of God not given in marriage. Jesus goes on to say something interesting do you not error by calling these that have passed dead, for God is not a God of deceased but a God of the Living. God in the book of Moses when speaking to the prophet he said He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Meaning they are not dead, but are alive with God.
To know you are alive after being physically dead is to know you are spiritually alive with God. Your flesh will pass away, but your Spirit if you are a believer will soar with God. You will go to be in heaven with God. You will given a new body that incorruptible and undefiled found in I Corinthians 15. A body prepared for heaven. Our hope and dream as believer is to be with the Lord when our life work is done on earth. When we have accomplished everything in this life. Once in heaven we are like the angels, we, are minister of God but also sons and daughters of God. We cry out Abba Father according to Galatians We will inherit paradise and the earth and all things will pass away and all thing will become new when Christ returns bringing his people back to form the New Jerusalem. Your not dead if you are in heaven you are alive for eternity, but only if you believe in Jesus. Jesus is God's salvation plan for mankind. He died on the cross for our sins because God loved us to send him to be payment for our sins and rose again in victory over death. The wages of sin is death, but the hope God comes through Jesus Christ our Lord as we receive Him as salvation for our sin.
Now Christ setting each believer free from sin, he is to live a life to God for eternity. No one does this perfectly and some even backslide, but the hope is eternal life. God can forgive the chiefest of sinners. Will you ask Jesus into your heart today? If you will pray this prayer with me.
Dear Heavenly Father, I am a sinner, I believe Christ died for me and rose again on the third day. I am asking you to forgive me of all my sins and come into my heart today and fill me with your Spirit In Jesus precious name, Amen.
If you prayed this prayer with me with the sincerity of your heart you are saved.