What the Site Cross Means to Me
This Site Cross Represents the blessed Trinity.
The Trinity is One God represented in Three person's. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Colossians 2:9 KJV
(9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
The Father not seen, but the Spirit moving and nailed equally to the cross because
Christ Spirit lived in the body of the flesh. The Father looked down from above, yet
connect to His Son by the same Spirit. That same Spirit that connects all believers
but does not make us equal to God or His Son, for the two are equal as the Spirit is
equal to them. For Christ is the Word that became flesh. Word being Separate from
God the Father but fully God as state in John 1:1
John 1:1-2 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:14 KJV
(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the
glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Word becoming destructible because man distorts the truth of the Word of God. Yet
God is able to raise the truth back up incorruptible. There Christ remains
incorruptible until the Father sends by His Spirit the Word back to man kind. When
Christ returns in incorruptible form He will be seen descending in a cloud like the
angels told the disciples.
Acts 1:9-11 KJV
(9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a
cloud received him out of their sight.
(10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men
stood by them in white apparel;
(11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this
same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as
ye have seen him go into heaven.
Then the day of Pentecost happened, when the Holy Spirit descended upon the
Disciples. Read more by reading Acts 2 in the Bible. There is a Bible on this site, use
it, have a problem find a missing link just let me know. I will fix it. Look to the left on
the home page for the Bible links and some other stuff found on this site.