Questions and Answer Time
I have heard strange questions since being online and I am often amazed at
God's provision for Biblical answers. The other day I someone asked what
about aphrodites are they mentioned in the Bible? My best answer that I could
find was this.
Matthew 19:12 KJV
(12) For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's
womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and
there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of
heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
Keeping things in context I want it clear that God created man and women for
Matthew 19:4-9 KJV
(4) And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which
made them at the beginning made them male and female,
(5) And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall
cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
(6) Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath
joined together, let not man put asunder.
(7) They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of
divorcement, and to put her away?
(8) He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered
you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
(9) And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for
fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth
her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Simple fact is it is not ministers necessarily saying about gay marriage and
rights it is the word of God that speaks. I won't enter a debate but I will say I will
stand on the word of God in my beliefs.
God's word says it, it is good enough for me. What about you? Do you believe
God's word. It is your choice to make. I did not write it. Just remember adultery
works both ways male or female.