Luke 12:22-32 KJV
(22) And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what
ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
(23) The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
(24) Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn;
and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
(25) And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
(26) If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
(27) Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that
Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
(28) If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the
oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
(29) And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
(30) For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye
have need of these things.
(31) But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
(32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
There once was a dog. That had two people that wanted the dog. Everyday the two people
played with the dog. Gave it steak of knowledge, steak of truth, steak of games, and so forth.
Though the dog love the game, the dog soon became weary. He loved both people but only
needed one master. Jesus reach down to the old dog and said I am your master. You belong to
me, I gave you a chance to see what it be like to have someone else as ruler. Neither would do. I
am your Father, friend and confident the Lord said. Though the she dog might marry and serve
another, the service is of mine. For I created you to be a help mate to your spouse. I created you
to be a child of the king. I created you to be more then just a mate to your spouse, but to be a
servant to all and your husband to protect you.
Two the two men that played with the dog, the Lord said what have you done to the dog. She was
not yours to play with and abuse and hurt and to maim in some silly war. The dog cared because
she just like being your friend and daughter. Yet instead you hung a price on the dog and said I
will show you who is king. I am better then all the rest. Each teased and played there little games.
Each with knowledge and wisdom. Yet when it was all said and down you had hurt the dog with a
chain and a whip. The Lord said what right did you have to beat my dog. What right did you have
to chastise her and feel you were feeding her all kinds of spiritual food. You gave her nothing, I
gave her all. I gave it to her freely, you put a price on her head.
The dog is the church, the men are the ministers. The Lord is God. He sees the price that some
go to feeling they are on top of the world. Only to say you only on top as long as I allow you to
rule. One day i will return for my bride the dog, the church, and when I do, You will know who sits
on the throne, for justice will be served all over the land.
Lambs do not worry about what you eat or drink or what you have or have not. Give to God has
He lays it on your heart. Give with a happy heart. Lord will provide for you because Lord love
you. See how Lord provides for even those black birds called ravens. They have no home, yet I
give them substance, and shelter from the storm. If the Lord cares even for the unlovable the
scavengers of this world then do you not think He loves you too. I know He does me and if He
loves you, He got to love you. I might be small potatoes compared to the giants in this world, but
He still cares for me. I know because each day is a step of faith for me. To trust Him and to allow
his mercy to rule in my life.
Dear Heavenly Father help us to know how much you love us and that when we believe in Jesus
we become a child of yours that know one has the right to rule over. They just are in charge til
you come back. In Jesus precious name, Amen.