Did I Forget To Tell You
Romans 5:8-21 KJV
(8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that,
while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
(9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood,
we shall be saved from wrath through him.
(10) For if, when we were enemies, we were
reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much
more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
(11) And not only so, but we also joy in God through
our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now
received the atonement.
(12) Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the
world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon
all men, for that all have sinned:
(13) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is
not imputed when there is no law.
(14) Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to
Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the
similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure
of him that was to come.
(15) But not as the offence, so also is the free gift.
For if through the offence of one many be dead,
much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace,
which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded
(16) And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the
gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation,
but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
(17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by
one; much more they which receive abundance of
grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in
life by one, Jesus Christ.)
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment
came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the
righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men
unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were
made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall
many be made righteous.
(20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might
abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much
(21) That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so
might grace reign through righteousness unto
eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
We were all seep in sin. Fact remains not one of us
were ever perfect except the Son of God. He loves
each of us and because of our Sin Christ died for us.
He died when we were seeped in sin and were lost in
a dying world. Yet He loved us enough to come and
save us from our sin.
God grace is suffient to meet our lost condition. In
fact He loved us so much that He sent His Son to
pay the price for all our sins. Christ then rose on the
third day. Christ became our justification, our
atonement, our payment for sin.
What more can we ask for, except to ask God to
forgive us and receive His plan of salvation for sin in
our life. God loves us but we must accept His ability
to save us from sin. Nothing we can do can save us,
except receiving Jesus Christ as Lord.