by Christina Farris
Light a candle for a love one, bring the memory of their life once more. Remember the reason why there life was so important to yours. Why they gave you hope, happiness, respect, laughter, and more.
Light a candle remember their life, but remember how their light help you be who you are.
Light a candle, dry those tears, remember the joy that life of one gave to you. Remember their hope, their passion, their fears. Remember them as a light in this world that shine forth in the hearts of the living for a time.
Light a candle for Jesus, and remember why he so dear to all of us, why his light shines brighter then others around, remember who he is and was. That he is the Alpha and the Omega(first and the last). Light Christ candle in your heart so others can see his love in you.
Light a candle so Jesus light continues to shine in the world of how we should live.
Light a candle to remember Christ death and resurrection with our own hope to rise again.
Things To Do In Hibernation For Winter
by Christina Farris 4/01/2020
2. Go through the coat closet find old coats, scarves and mittens and give to chariety
3. Start a family project and individual project.( including putting up the Christmas Tree, and bake cookies
4. Say a Prayer first of all and read different parts of the Christmas story together.
5. Make a prayer list if you do not have one.
7. Plan meals that will last a little longer then usual.
8. Play a game with the family, do not have a board game there is always charades or word game. (look online)
9. Find a good Christmas movie and enjoy with the family
10. Take time out from others and focus on future plans you hope to accomplish(plan those Christmas surprises.
11. Celebrate Christmas together
Cov-19 Christmasby Christina Farris
No one wants a Cov-19, or a Christmas surrounded by death instead of joy, but it the Christmas many will be having if they especially do not follow safety guidelines. If you love your family consider them first. Love your children consider them first. Love your parents consider them first. If you truly going to love your neighbor consider them first. If you love your enemy love them first. A pandemic without bobbles, horns and toys sounds like a terrible way to spend Christmas. Yet safety first, and bobbles second. No I am not going to be a grinch this year.
The simple fact is to keep Christ in Christmas. Keep the memory of his birth alive this year in our our hearts and minds. To mediate on the coming celebration of his birth. To remember the hope the dreams of Christmas to come and Christmas past. No Christmas is perfect and everyone will sooner or later have an off year. Is Cov-19 your off year for Christmas. What is an off year, that is when everything planned can not happen. When disaster befalls one's Christmas traditions. It is the year we know how did God get the birth of his child down to the letter right, without anything he planned out of place from manger, to the birthplace, to the shepherds, to the star, and even knew the exact time and year the wise men would visit Jesus in a house. It is because God is God. God's will was conceived and planned for in the very first Christmas without pandemic, heartbreak and storms. The first Christmas day without sorrow, but joy within all that witness it in their hearts, for Christ brought hope to the world. Imagine as they depart they knew not what Pharaoh would do to the little town of Bethlehem. Did they forget the prophecies of old as Rachel wept for children as he order new babies to two years of age to be killed. No we never hear about the sorrow to come to the little town of Bethlehem and the reason for Jesus flight out of Behtlehem town, because we focus only on his birth and not what would come later.
We can not change the course of a pandemic, but we can choose to celebrate this Christmas with the hopes that nothing bad will occur in 2021. We can hope for no tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, Tsunami and so forth. It does not mean things will not occur or come. Yet we can celebrate this Christmas despite the hardship the end of this year can bring. We can celebrate this Christmas with the hopes of a better year. We can celebrate this year in our hearts and the reason why because it not really about us, but about Christ our Lord.
Though deaths, loss of life, though disasters may fall Christ still reigns in heart of each believer, and his birth is truly celebrate at the heart. The hope the joy the Christ brings is enough to carry us through. Hold to the hope of seeing love ones once more, hold to the hope of miracles at Christmas. Hold to the hope of Christ, that he can only bring. He brings peace and salvation to all that will believe.
Cov-19 Christmasby Christina Farris
Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
Let us not forget to Praise God this Christmas for the answers of prayer for science to be given an answer on how to treat Cov 19. God created our hands to do many things. God created our minds to think, to reason and to test our knowledge to produce even vaccines. Let us not forget what God can do through humankind. Let us remember the hope God gave us this Christmas with vaccines, and medicine to treat Cov 19 so not all would have to die. Let us thank our God who is worthy to be praised this Christmas. Let us rejoice that God gave the government wisdom to help push this vaccines on through the line. Help our nation medical and science teams work harder with nations around them for cures of more diseases in our land. Give them strength and protection they need as they seek a solution and hopefully even pray for that solution. God when you do those miracles in the lives of the people, science, and our world let us not forget to glorify you name. In Jesus precious name, Amen.
Psalm 103:1-5 KJv
Praying For Our Nation Year Round!
by Christina Farris 4/01/2020
The world and our nation needs continual prayer. I only had one picture in the card section in the National Prayer section that really should be a global prayer section.Dear Heavenly Father
1. help our nation, our counties and our towns including our leaders and individuals in our nation and places around the world enabling not just our missionaries, but our global leaders.
2. Lord help our nations fight globally for victory over diseases and things that divide our country that are negative to society. It not just about praying for people to be saved, yet it is one the first things we ask you for, that you will heal the world spiritual, by enable all to believe in your name.
3. Lord help people to work together to resolve global, economic and health issues. To work as a global team for the betterment of society.
4. Lord during this crisis let it be not just our land, and area, but a tool to teach each other around the globe. Lord strengthen medical teams both rescue, emergency room, hospitals, doctors and nursing in every care unit around the globe and the hospital ships on our shores, that are station to help with pandemics as well as tents and other places set up to help in crisis situation.
5. Lord we pray for the war of illegal drugs will be put to a rest within our own borders to expand the globe against the slavery of drugs used to only to make a person delusional and high.
6. Lord if you not going to heal miraclously, help those that have knowledge to make better drugs to be made to treat and heal.
7. Lord if you are not going to give us the miracle of immediate deliverance, then help science and technology to gain the knowledge to cure disease that only you have been able to heal to mend our land permanently, to give them wisdom and knowledge to bring hope.
Lord never allow us to forget your power of healing and protection in time of crisis of individuals, as well globally. Let us not forget you are always victorious. Let us not forget you are the creator of all creation. In Jesus precious name, Amen.