Christ Is Our Life Perserverby Christina Farris
The heart ache of faith is the heart act of seeing others pass by the opportunity to receive Christ. Jesus Christ is our life perserver if we will receive Him as Lord.
As I think back to a time of making jams and perserves, when each jar is sealed with wax it is to protect it from spoilage or going bad. A lot of fruit is pour into the jars, more then we realize especially if juice is squeezed from the fruit to make sauce like substance or pulp. The reality of how much fruit is in that one jar compared to a bag of fruit on the grocery store shelf is actually more probably. When the process is done and the sauce and pulp of the fruit is ready to enter the jar there is alot of sugar that goes in with it and then the jar is sealed and canned, to finish the process of perservation.
Now I be honest I only been a participant in the process of canning perserves and jams and plus it has been many years, but the idea I want to bring to the table is as canning jars are prepared for having all those jams and jellies to be poured in they must be cleansed and sterilized. As converts of faith we must be sterilized and purified by God's salvation plan, before he puts in his fruit in us, and seals us with the Holy Spirit of promise. The seal or wax mark us as save by grace. All that grace is the sugar added to the fruit to help us to be gentle, kind, longsuffering people of faith hope and love. Do you choose love today, do you choose to be filled with the fruit of God's Spirit and sealed with His Spirit upon receiving Christ as Savior today.
Christ is our perserver, he saves our life from destruction only to give us a new life of loving othes. Jesus wants to take out the bad in us and replace it with the his Spirit.
He see us as we are and receives as we are, not concerned about the bad but that we want to spring clean our lives by repentance so God can pour in all those good things he offers us, to save us from our sins.
If you ever done spring cleaning or had new furniture brought in your first action is to clean the house to prepare it for the new furniture, that is what it is like to repent and to have Jesus clean the guilt and sin from our hearts. It something we all need, just like we all got to wash our hands when they get dirty, our soul needs cleansing. If you want to receive Christ preservation today, consider reading the How to be saved page(button located at the top of the page here. This page share some verses with you as well as a simple prayer. All one need to do is talk to God and repent of your sins and receive Christ as Lord and Savior, allowing him to take the guilt away and allowing God to seal you with his Spirit. I hope if you not saved you take time to get saved today. Jesus is calling you to repentance and to his love.
by Christina Farris
This maybe one of the articles hardest to write, because Republicans are generally prolife or they claim it. Yet the mockery of our nation that going on in political debate is worse then I ever remember seeing when it comes to human life. What worse is the minority is said to have more employment and newer jobs, and yet more deaths from Cov-19 in minority communities. Of coure there is going to be huge employment gain with the fact there been more death in one area or another. People, it is time our government leaders are told not to mock the common man and their situation. A lack of sympathy on our nation for those families that lost love ones is a stark truth of the brutality of our nation has become. The pomp and circumstance of compassion only to speak of unemployment being lower and more jobs created for people in certain communities.
The reality of pro life starts with only the rights of unborn and not also the life of adults. No pro life needs to be from cradle to the grave of the elderly. Yet the truth is the wording of more jobs makes some leaders look good on paper, or very bad, depending on the events in our world. It only speaks of the hope perhaps of better life for those remaining behind. The double talk of our leaders got to stop somewhere. It like a stimulus package and some care nothing about those hurting from cov-19 that will try and rebuild their lives. Some never feeling sick but for a short period of time, while others fight for life and were healthy yesterday. Some dying leaving children behind for them to look to what do I do now but obey those in charge of me syndrome til I am old enough to speak out, and those that are old enough are left wondering how many are fighting the heartache of loss to only hear the mockery of our president claiming employment potential is on the rise.
Life is what we make it, but the fundamental truth is life goes on, yes, but the insentivity of leaders does more harm to our nation and gives the attitude of pull up your boot straps, and take it like a duck a reality. To fight with guns is not the answer but to fight with words on paper seems to be the answer today. Yet how many are willing to say it in fear of loosing their jobs, and public shunning, because we speak out. Is the mask causing us to be fearful of not speaking truth.
On the flipside of the situation how much compassion does our government have to show in a crisis, for they go through it too, and our leaders are faced with in on a daily bases, the reality of finances, death toll, and the fight for survival to maintain our freedom as we know it. If I look at our leaders based on their stress level right now it probably still pretty high. Yet we also must realize why, because of the stark reality this pandemic hit our shores and not just sending aid to help other nations, we needed, to help our own this time. Maybe that what these crisis are all about, it the fact we having to see our own nation hurting in away that has not been seen in many years. Even tremendous storms have plagued our nation that is effecting the masses in ways that have not been seen in our land.
If we going to fight we need to fight on our knees in repentance, and ask God to spare our nation once more and to heal our land. It will take a nation of prayer warriors to continue praying over our land that God will heal and restore out land. This battle is about our nation turning from God. Our nation needs God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit, to lead us on in faith, to change for the betterment of our nation. God of love and compassion needs to reign in the hearts of all of us. Yet we all struggle with things we see and are experiencing in our land.
Praying For Our Nation Year Round!
by Christina Farris 4/01/2020
The world and our nation needs continual prayer. I only had one picture in the card section in the National Prayer section that really should be a global prayer section.Dear Heavenly Father
1. help our nation, our counties and our towns including our leaders and individuals in our nation and places around the world enabling not just our missionaries, but our global leaders.
2. Lord help our nations fight globally for victory over diseases and things that divide our country that are negative to society. It not just about praying for people to be saved, yet it is one the first things we ask you for, that you will heal the world spiritual, by enable all to believe in your name.
3. Lord help people to work together to resolve global, economic and health issues. To work as a global team for the betterment of society.
4. Lord during this crisis let it be not just our land, and area, but a tool to teach each other around the globe. Lord strengthen medical teams both rescue, emergency room, hospitals, doctors and nursing in every care unit around the globe and the hospital ships on our shores, that are station to help with pandemics as well as tents and other places set up to help in crisis situation.
5. Lord we pray for the war of illegal drugs will be put to a rest within our own borders to expand the globe against the slavery of drugs used to only to make a person delusional and high.
6. Lord if you not going to heal miraclously, help those that have knowledge to make better drugs to be made to treat and heal.
7. Lord if you are not going to give us the miracle of immediate deliverance, then help science and technology to gain the knowledge to cure disease that only you have been able to heal to mend our land permanently, to give them wisdom and knowledge to bring hope.
Lord never allow us to forget your power of healing and protection in time of crisis of individuals, as well globally. Let us not forget you are always victorious. Let us not forget you are the creator of all creation. In Jesus precious name, Amen.
Things To Do In Hibernation
by Christina Farris 4/01/2020
2.Clean yard and plant a garden
3. Start a family project and individual project.
4. Say a Prayer first of all and read a scripture or two together and individually.
5. Make a prayer list if you do not have one.
7. Plan meals that will last a little longer then usual.
8. Play a game with the family, do not have a board game there is always charades or word game. (look online)
9. Find a good movie or set a television schedule of programs that are both entertaining and learning.
10. Take time out from others and focus on future plans you hope to accomplish.